1. Identification of the CASE Problem (2 paragraphs) 10 Points a) Background information on the hotel property. b) What do we know about
The post Managing a hotel property first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
1. Identification of the CASE Problem (2 paragraphs) 10 Points
a) Background information on the hotel property.
b) What do we know about this hotel property?
c) Location, size, service level, etc?
d) What is the main challenge and or issue in this case?
e) Why is this the main issue? What is the proof?
Where is the evidence?
f) Why is this a concern?
2. Situational Analysis (1 page maximum) 10 Points
In written report format, NOT point form.
a) Strengths – Internal Analysis
b) Weaknesses – Internal Analysis
c) Opportunities – External Analysis
d) Threats – External Analysis
3. Recommendations 50 Points
Based on your analysis provide a solution set for the problem.
Your solution set must be the employment of a quantitative model.
You must use MS Excel for your recommendation set.
Your solution set must embrace Revenue Management strategies.
Your solution set must demonstrate how the Case Problem can be solved.
Your solution set must provide recommendations for the future.
HINTS for this case:
1. You MUST use MS Excel or another electronic spreadsheet for this case study.