This project aims to start a sustainable project for the prevention and early intervention of sexual violence and sexual assault in children and adolescents.
The Idea is taking a training and support project for teachers, professionals in this area, and the trainee of this project will need to take out 3-5 workshops or training for children in schools each year, all the trainee of this project will also facilitate as a support network to support each other in the future sex education work.
1. A guidebook of sex education
2. Train 30 professionals (include teachers, social workers) that could be qualified to take out a sex education-related workshop or training for students. 3. Each professional will take out about 3 pieces of training or workshops after our series of training each year.
4. About 100 training/workshops take out by our professionals, that will impact about 3000-5000 students.
5. A support network organized by these professionals, who can search for further funding for future plans.
- With a Limited Budget but for a sustainable network and influence
- Benefit 3000+ student for basic sex education, and early intervention
- Teachers and professionals with knowledge and skills can take out more workshops in the future.
3. 2500 word account of a challenging or peak experience in the learning group or workplace. Provide analysis of the key dynamics involved and the strategies needed to support or challenge the outcome. The report is similar to the team building/team awayday process where you might be asked to highlight ways in which your team or group functions best. The report helps you to focus on how to make positive interventions towards better team functioning.