|The Emerging CMO: Strategic Marketing Leadership|
1.Describe the process of strategic development by giving examples.
• Understand the broad concepts and processes of strategic development and marketing planning and the associated theoretical models and frameworks.
2.Discuss the importance of strategic marketing analysis and research in dealing with competition.
• Understand the importance of strategic marketing analysis and research and how today’s global, dynamic is, and highly competitive business environment influences the process of strategic development and marketing planning.
3.Suggest ways in which companies can evaluate their strategic direction.
• Understand how organizations determine their strategic direction and know-how to identify and evaluate the various ways in which this can be achieved.
4.Choose a company and describe how Strategic Marketing has / can be applied to improve their performance.
• Understand how to implement measures and control strategic marketing plans.
• Understand how strategic marketing can be applied to a range of business contexts including the small to the medium-sized sector.
5.Discuss the impact that technology has had on Strategic Marketing.
• Understand the impact that technological advances have on strategic marketing and be able to incorporate such advances into strategic marketing plans