how much roughly does it cost to get a write-up for the assignment as follows:
ASSESSMENT ITEM 2: DESCRIPTION
For this assignment, you will provide a critical review of an existing psychological test of your choice. The psychological test can be from any area of psychology (e.g., business/organizational psychology, clinical psychology, educational psychology, etc.) and can be for any purpose (e.g., commercially used or used exclusively for research).
Your task will be to identify a test, synthesize information about its structure and usage, and provide a critical evaluation of the test. Your evaluation will include a review of the reliability and validity leading to a general discussion of the relative usefulness and limitations of this test for its stated purpose.
The body of the Test Review should include but is not restricted to: •
Describing the test (name of the test, the definition of acronyms, test developer names and/or publisher, when was and where is the test made available, etc.)
- Describing the purpose of the test
- Describing the structure of the test
- Reviewing the psychometrics of the test (e.g., availability of norms, normative sample, etc.)
- Summarizing strengths and weaknesses of the test
- A conclusion or recommendations regarding the use of the test
- A list of references in APA format
- As a guide, use the headings listed in the assessment’s marking criteriav