In this part, you are required to complete the Osterwalder & Pigneur’s business model canvas (BMC). The BMC provides a succinct description of the business, the industry in which it operates, the market or markets it serves, and the products and services it provides. This template is available in the Moodle and your lecturer will explain it in the class.
Once complete the BMC must be loaded onto Moodle.
Part B: Writing an Investor Pitch using an Investor Pitch Template
Students must prepare an investor pitch using the template provided in the Moodle. The pitch should be structured to include the following:
1. Overview of the proposed venture idea and what does the firm do
2. The problem – explain what problem your business or need your business idea will be addressing?
3. The benefits – explain the benefits your product or service will generate
4. The competitive advantage of your potential business
5. The management team and what work they will do
6. How much investment you are seeking from the investor
7. What percentage of the business equity you are offering in return