The Effects of Diet and Exercise on the Management of Hypertension in Middle-aged
- Introduction to the problem: Go from broad to specific; (Include a few sentences on the incidence/prevalence of the problem; the most pertinent research related to your variables and the problem; and why more work should be done in this area).
- Statement of the purpose of the study.
- Discussion of the problem, (the population or patients affected by the problem, the amount of suffering and/or death associated with the problem, previous research on the problem.
- Previous research on each of the variables.
- Importance of answering the research question.
- Identify and describe a conceptual framework/model that can be used to explain the relationship for the variables in your research question.
- Describe how the concepts are defined and related in the model.
- Describe how the model will apply to your study and
- Describe the expected relationships among the variables in your study according to the model.
The post Discuss the effects of diet and exercise on the management of hypertension in middle-aged appeared first on Essay Lane.